FX CLASS: Sculpting in W.E.D. CLAY
This 2 day class covers sculpting demo in W.E.D. CLAY We will discuss armatures, tools and clay. How to approach a sculpture and quickly achieve a dynamic design! Tips and tricks for each stage of design and TEXTURES!!! From pores to scales, you will gain a wealth of knowledge for your next sculpture!
Class: SCULPTING IN W.E.D CLAY
- Day 1 intro to sculpting in W.E.D CLAY , Armatures and tool selection. This 5 hour day will be a fast track to approaching your sculpture and how to quickly achieve a dynamic silhouette and forms . Designing as we go!
- DECEMBER 4th 2021 12pm to 5pm EST.
- Day 2 (5hrs)- Picking up from day 1, I will finish up forms before texturing begins. Tips and tricks will be showed as I map out the sculpture for various textures and secondary texture forms. I will show techniques on pores, scales, webbed skin, spikes and chicken skin.
- DECEMBER 5th 2021 12pm to 5pm EST.
- WORKING ON YOUR OWN WORK IS OK TO DO WHILE THE CLASS IS IN SESSION((* BUT IS NOT REQUIRED* ))
- Materials :if you are following along 1- 25lb bag of WED clay(maxium). Armature, like a lifecast or a skull on a pipe or similar. Sculpting at 1:1 scale.
- You'll need your sculpting tools
- A spray bottle with water & small bucket of water.
- Assorted brushes and sponges for smoothing the out clay.
- The class is recorded and a private link is sent out to after the class, you can then sculpt and rewatch at your own pace.
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE CLASS !!
- THE CLASS WILL BE THROUGH ZOOM, A LINK WILL BE SENT YOU 1 WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS . The class is recorded and a private link is sent out to after the class, you can then sculpt and rewatch at your own pace. THIS IS DOWNLOADABLE.
Please make sure you are available for the class dates, NO refunds can or will be issued. If you miss the class, you can credit it for the next upcoming class. Thank you