FX CLASS: Sculpting The Predator 2.0
This 2 day class covers sculpting demo in WED Clay (waterBasedClay), We will discuss core types, tools and clay. How to approach a sculpture and quickly achieve a dynamic design! Tips and tricks for each stage of design and TEXTURES!!! you will gain a wealth of knowledge for your next sculpture!
Class: SCULPTING the Predator 2.0
- Day 1 intro to sculpting in WED CLAY , sculpting Core (life cast) and tool selection. This 5 hour day will be a fast track to approaching your sculpture and how to quickly achieve a dynamic silhouette and forms . Designing as we go!
- FEBRUARY 10th 2024 12pm to 5pm EST.
- Day 2 (5hrs)- Picking up from day 1, I will finish up forms before texturing begins. Tips and tricks will be showed as I map out the sculpture for various textures and secondary texture forms . I will show techniques on pores, scales, spikes and chicken skin.
- FEBRUARY 11th 2024 12pm to 5pm EST.
- WORKING ON YOUR OWN WORK IS OK TO DO WHILE THE CLASS IS IN SESSION((* BUT IS NOT REQUIRED* ))
- Materials :if you are following along 1 25lb bag of WED Clay, Armature, like a lifecast of yourself or generic is fine too. Lifecast can be stone, epoxy or fiberglass. Sculpting at 1:1 scale.
- You'll need your sculpting tools,
- A spray bottle with water and a small bucket with brushes
- Assorted brushes and sponges for smoothing the out clay. Soft brushes work best for WED
- The class is recorded and a private link is sent out to after the class, you can then sculpt and rewatch at your own pace.
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE CLASS !!
- THE CLASS WILL BE THROUGH ZOOM, A LINK WILL BE SENT YOU 1 WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS . The class is recorded and a private link is sent out to after the class, you can then sculpt and rewatch at your own pace. THIS IS DOWNLOADABLE.
Please make sure you are available for the class dates, NO refunds can or will be issued. If you miss the class, you can credit it for the next upcoming class. Thank you