FX CLASS: Sculpting The Predator
This 2 day class covers a speed sculpting demo in W.E.D clay. We will discuss armatures, tools and clay. How to approach a sculpture and quickly achieve a dynamic design! Tips and tricks for each stage of design and TEXTURES!!! From pores to scales, you will gain a wealth of knowledge for your next sculpture!
- Day 1 intro to sculpting in WED, Armatures and tool selection. This 5 hour day will be a fast track to approaching your sculpture and how to quickly achieve a dynamic silhouette and forms . Designing as we go!
- April 10th 2021 12pm to 5pm EST.
- Day 2 (5hrs)- Picking up from day 1, I will finish up forms before texturing begins. Tips and tricks will be showed as I map out the sculpture for various textures and secondary texture forms. I will show techniques on pores, scales, webbed skin, spikes and chicken skin.
- April 11th 2021 12pm to 5pm EST.
- WORKING ON YOUR OWN WORK IS OK TO DO WHILE THE CLASS IS IN SESSION, BUT IS NOT REQUIRED.
- THIS CLASS WILL BE THROUGH ZOOM, A LINK WILL BE SENT YOU TO WHEN THE DATES APPROACH.
Please make sure you are available for the class dates, NO refunds can or will be issued. If you miss the class, you can credit it for the next upcoming class. Thank you